Increase your confidence, enjoyment, and satisfaction in your work
During this 5-day course, you will learn how to develop multicultural teams, organise project meetings, resolve conflicts and ensure effective communication.
You will develop your own project management handbook, which will help you to implement the knowledge you gain to establish a practical management system and a set of robust processes in your organisation for ensuring project success.
What is waiting for you
Marzena Wieczorek, experienced trainer and project management professional, will run the project management workshops. We offer 0% boring PowerPoint presentations and 100% fun, interaction, and guaranteed effective tools.
You will develop your own project management handbook. It will help you to implement the knowledge you gain to establish a practical management system and a set of robust processes in your organisation for ensuring project success
Project management workbook & box
Our custom-designed M-Powered project management workbook and activity box will provide you with a practical knowledge, exercises, and fun!
Climbing, skydiving, cycling, and more. Every morning, you will spend 3 hours being active in the picturesque Killary fjord and mountains of Connemara.
Enjoy the best of Irish food, including fresh fish, meat, and vegetables. Vegetarian and vegan options are also available.
In the bosom of nature
Spending the time in the heart of the mountains of Connemara will promote relaxation and calm.
This course features
- 5 days in a truly unique place, the Killary Adventure Centre, which overlooks Killary Fjord on the West coast of Ireland.
- Outdoor activities (such as hiking, cycling, and climbing) in the morning and project management workshops in the afternoon. We believe that physical activity opens up the mind and creativity!
- Practical project management tools presented in the M-Powered box, which you will test through our workshops and bring home to share with your colleagues.
- Networking with people from all over Europe who work on similar projects.
- Relaxation and reflection in one of the most beautiful places in Ireland.
What others say
I recommend Marzena and her courses. She has a talent for transferring knowledge and sharing her experience. I felt comfortable and looked after. Marzena creates an atmosphere of openness that fosters the acquisition of valuable and up-to-date knowledge. I’m looking forward to implementing the project management tools I’ve gained in my work!
This course is designed for anyone who is engaged in projects, whether you work in the social, education, or non-profit sector.
- Learn how to ensure effective communication in your projects, develop multicultural teams, organise project meetings and resolve conflicts.
- Learn methods to reduce tension in a project team and increase understanding and logical, objective decision-making.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Gain more confidence, enjoyment, and satisfaction from your work.
- Improve English language competences.
- Increase motivation and satisfaction in daily work
Course dates: Monday 12/11/2018 – Friday 16/11/2018 Arrival at Killary Adventure Centre on Sunday evening 11/11/2018. Departure on Friday early afternoon 16/11/2018.
Course fees: €525 for public or non-profit organisation staff. €725 for SME staff and consultants or trainers.
Accommodation package: €398 It includes 5 nights of accommodation, 3 meals,and 2 outdoor activities per day.
Killary Adventure Center
Derrynacleigh, Leenane Co. Galway, Ireland
The Killary Adventure Centre is a sensitively designed accommodation base that overlooks Killary Fjord on the Wild Atlantic Way. The center has won awards for sustainability projects and green initiatives. Built to blend into this stunning landscape of the Connemara mountains and to be kind to the environment, the accommodation base has all of the necessary facilities to ensure you have a comfortable stay. The project management workshops will take place in a relaxation room with an open turf fire and stunning views.
How do I get to Killary Adventure Centre?
Instructions on how to reach the centre are available on their website. Alternative, M-Powered can organise a bus to travel from Galway city on Sunday afternoon 11/11/2018 and back to Galway city on Friday afternoon 16/11/2018
What should I bring?
A list is available of clothing and equipment to bring on the Killary Adventure Centre website.
Do I need to prepare for the course?
No, there is no need to prepare. Before the course, the trainer will get in touch to find out about your project management experience and needs.
Do I have to participate in all outdoor activities?
No, if you do not feel comfortable doing some of the activities, you can choose to take a walk or relax by the open turf fire instead.