Erasmus+ course catalogue 2020-2021
OFFER | ERASMUS+ COURSES
At M-Powered Projects we believe that education is fundamental to empowering the current and future population of the European Union and to promoting growth, employability, social equity and inclusion.
As such we offer those working or interested in lifelong learning, continuous development and education a series of courses via the Erasmus+ KA1 programme.
Our educational offer is focused on professional and personal development. We offer 6 different 5-day long courses aimed at training the trainers and individuals who are looking to complement their existing skill sets.
They will be run in scenic and inspiring locations in three countries: Ireland, Poland and Tenerife, Spain.
Along with the excellent educational offer and state-of-the-art teaching methodologies we include in our programmes outdoor activities allowing our participants to experience the local culture and nature.
Erasmus+ client support
Writing a successful project application is not easy. Our team of experienced project writers would like to support you. Completing the application process with our assistance is much easier than doing it on your own, guaranteeing you a higher success rate of being approved for funding.
M-Powered PIC number: 915657982
Here is what you need to do
- Choose the courses you would like your staff to attend.
- Contact Marzena Wieczorek from M-Powered Projects: email@example.com
- We will guide you through your project application. We will also provide you with the text you need for the course descriptions.
- Apply for a PIC number if your organisation does not have one: httpss://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/doc/call/fp7/fp7-ict-2011-9/32118-obtaining_pic_and_ecas_en.pdf
- Prepare the project application.
- Send it to us for final evaluation.
- Submit the application to your National Agency by 5 February 2020.