SUCCESSFUL TEAM = SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
SUCCESSFUL TEAM = SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
OFFER | SUCCESSFUL TEAM = SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
During this 5-day course, you will learn how to develop multicultural teams, organise project meetings, resolve conflicts and ensure effective communication.
This course features:
- Outdoor activities (such as hiking, cycling, and climbing) in the morning and project management workshops in the afternoon. We believe that physical activity opens up the mind and creativity!
- Practical project management tools presented in the M-Powered box, which you will test through our workshops and bring home to share with your colleagues.
- Networking with people from all over Europe who work on similar projects.
- Relaxation and reflection in one of the most beautiful places in Ireland and Poland.
This course is for anyone who is engaged in projects, whether you work in the social, education, or non-profit sector.
What is waiting for you
Marzena Wieczorek, experienced trainer and project management professional, will run the project management workshops. We offer 0% boring PowerPoint presentations and 100% fun, interaction, and guaranteed effective tools.
You will develop your own project management handbook. It will help you to implement the knowledge you gain to establish a practical management system and a set of robust processes in your organisation for ensuring project success
Project management workbook & box
Our custom-designed M-Powered project management workbook and activity box will provide you with a practical knowledge, exercises, and fun!
- Learn how to ensure effective communication in your projects, develop multicultural teams, organise project meetings and resolve conflicts.
- Learn methods to reduce tension in a project team and increase understanding and logical, objective decision-making.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Gain more confidence, enjoyment, and satisfaction from your work.
- Improve English language competences.
- European projects, programmes, and portfolios
- Project life-cycle and timeline
- Introduction to Project Management Handbook
- What are geographically dispersed teams
- Task delegation
- Team building techniques
- Key to successful project meetings
- Team development phases
- Management and leadership styles
- Communication blockers in a multicultural team
- Tips for creating a good communication plan
- Giving meaningful feedback
- Building rapport with project team members
- Conflict management strategy
Every day, there will be an outdoor challenges organised to stimulate participants’ creativity.
After returning home, participants will prepare the Project Management Handbook with the support of M-Powered trainers via two Skype mentoring sessions.
What others say
I recommend Marzena and her courses. She has a talent for transferring knowledge and sharing her experience. I felt comfortable and looked after. Marzena creates an atmosphere of openness that fosters the acquisition of valuable and up-to-date knowledge. I’m looking forward to implementing the project management tools I’ve gained in my work!
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Europass Mobility Certificate
21-25/10/2019 Krakow, Poland
4-8/11/2019 Derrynacleigh, Leenane, Ireland
Course fee: €490
Erasmsus+ programme can cover all of the associated costs (travel, course fees) allowing your organisation to participate in this course!
Erasmus+ client support
Writing a successful project application is not easy. Our team of experienced project writers would like to support you. Completing the application process with our assistance is much easier than doing it on your own, guaranteeing you a higher success rate of being approved for funding.