PLANNING MEANINGFUL PROJECTS
PLANNING MEANINGFUL PROJECTS
OFFER | PLANNING MEANINGFUL PROJECTS
During this 5-day course, you will learn how to develop project ideas, understand the needs of your target groups and design projects that will have a meaningful impact on peoples’ lives. During this course, you will create a project map that will help you to identify the most influential stakeholders and decide who you should invite into your project consortium. It will also help you to construct a realistic budget and plan project activities.
You will learn cutting edge methods, such as Design Thinking and Service Design used by companies like Google and IBM.
This course is for anyone who is engaged in projects, whether you work in the social, education, or non-profit sector.
7 – 11/09/2020 Krakow, Poland
1 – 5/03/2021 Derrynacleigh, Leenane, Ireland
24 – 28/05/2021 Derrynacleigh, Leenane, Ireland
Course fee: €490
Erasmsus+ programme can cover all of the associated costs (travel, course fees) allowing your organisation to participate in this course!
- Learn practical methods to research and understand the needs of your target groups.
- Learn to plan and design projects that will have a meaningful impact on your organisation and target groups.
- Learn how to choose project partners that will become an asset, not a burden.
- Learn world famous methods such as Design Thinking and Service Design, which help you to design innovative projects.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Gain more confidence, enjoyment, and satisfaction from your work.
- Improve English language competences.
- Increase motivation and satisfaction in daily work.
- Our sessions are fun, interactive and include guaranteed effective methods and tools.
- Outdoor activities (such as hiking, cycling, and climbing) in the morning and project management workshops in the afternoon. We believe that physical activity opens the mind to learning and creativity!
- Hands-on experience with practical project management tools at our workshops that can then be brought home to share with colleagues.
- Networking with people from all over Europe who work on similar projects.
- Relaxation and reflection in some of the most beautiful places in Ireland and Poland.
- Introduction to project management
- Project map
- How to identify target group needs using the Design Thinking Method
- Service Design
- Goals and vision of change
- Project timeline
- Work breakdown structure
- Project consortium
- Collaboration model
- Project concept (brief) and project application
- Project management handbook
Every morning, we organise outdoor challenges to stimulate participants’ creativity.
After returning home, participants will prepare their project applications with the support of M-Powered trainers via two Skype mentoring sessions.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Europass Mobility Certificate
Derrynacleig, Leenane, Ireland
We run many of our courses in this amazing location on the west coast of Ireland. It’s called Killary Lodge. It is a brand-new villa, just 250m from the waters of Killary Fjord, in the heart of Ireland’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way.
Killary Lodge is situated in a nature lover’s paradise. There are numerous walks and hikes nearby, in the mountains, through forests, trails and beaches, as well as endless cycling routes and lots of swimming options, both in the fjord and at nearby beaches. Connemara National Park is just 15km away.
Our second location is Krakow, Poland. The city of Krakow lies on the banks of the Vistula River and is one of the most culturally and politically significant cities in Poland. Both the historic city centre and the Jewish District are brimming with cafés, shops, and pubs, and the 10-acre main market square is a medieval feast for the senses.
What others say
I recommend Marzena and her courses. She has a talent for transferring knowledge and sharing her experience. I felt comfortable and looked after. Marzena creates an atmosphere of openness that fosters the acquisition of valuable and up-to-date knowledge. I’m looking forward to implementing the project management tools I’ve gained in my work!
Erasmus+ client support
Writing a successful project application is not easy. Our team of experienced project writers would like to support you. Completing the application process with our assistance is much easier than doing it on your own, guaranteeing you a higher success rate of being approved for funding.
M-Powered PIC number: 915657982
OID code: E10172805