OFFER | ERASMUS+ CONSORTIUM
« Change lives, open minds »
M-Powered Projects and PlinEU from Poland share one common value. We believe that education is fundamental to empowering the current and future population of the European Union and to promoting growth, employability, social equity and inclusion.
As such we have come together to offer those working or interested in lifelong learning, continuous development and education a series of courses via the Erasmus+ KA1 programme.
As our common motto, we have chosen CHANGE, based on one of the main goals of the Erasmus+ programme – « Change lives, open minds ».
Our educational offer is focused on adult and youth professional and personal development. We offer 9 different 5-day long courses aimed at training the trainers and individuals who are looking to complement their existing skill sets.
They will be run in scenic and inspiring locations in three countries: Ireland, Poland and Spain over the course of the next 2 years.
Along with the excellent educational offer and state-of-the-art teaching methodologies we include in our programmes outdoor activities allowing our participants to experience the local culture and nature.
We encourage you to explore the power of education and personal development, to share good practices among your colleagues and co-workers, and bring back knowledge to your communities, organisations and ecosystems.
We challenge you to inspire and get inspired, to change lives and open minds.
Erasmus+ client support
Writing a successful project application is not easy. Our team of experienced project writers would like to support you. Completing the application process with our assistance is much easier than doing it on your own, guaranteeing you a higher success rate of being approved for funding.
Here is what you need to do
- Choose the courses you would like your staff to attend.
- Contact Marzena Wieczorek from M-Powered Projects: email@example.com
- We will guide you through your project application. We will also provide you with the text you need for the course descriptions.
- Apply for a PIC number if your organisation does not have one: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/doc/call/fp7/fp7-ict-2011-9/32118-obtaining_pic_and_ecas_en.pdf
- Prepare the project application.
- Send it to us for final evaluation.
- Submit the application to your National Agency by 5 February 2019.