DESIGN THINKING IN EDUCATION Course
DESIGN THINKING IN EDUCATION
OFFER | DESIGN THINKING IN EDUCATION
Design Thinking is an innovative, dynamic and human centered approach to learning, cooperating and problem solving. During the course you will get to know and experience design thinking as a structured framework for identifying challenges, developing potential solutions, refining and testing ideas. Design Thinking can be flexibly implemented in an educational environment, serving equally well as a framework for course design or structure for an activity or group project.
During this 5-day course you will have the chance to gain knowledge about the background of design thinking good practices but also to experience both tools and methods used on each DT stage and the whole process.
The participants will be exposed to different types of icebreakers and energizers, including outdoor challenges.
An additional advantage of this course is the opportunity to meet people from similar European organisations and to expand your professional networks and your scope for potential future partnerships.
This course is for European managers, coordinators and administrators, trainers, teachers.
- Competences to conduct workshops and processes using the DT method
- Specific tools for carrying out each stage of the DT process
- The opportunity to practice moderating and using DT tools to work with a group
- Increased opportunities for professional and career development
- Improved foreign language competences
- Increased motivation and satisfaction in daily work
- Wider European network
- Why we are here and who we are? – Introduction and integration
- How we would like to work? – Group contract development
- Benefits of Design thinking method? – good practices of DT
- Experience DT process – workshop
- Stage 1. Empathize– how to start DT process? – tools of insights development
- Stage 2. Define – how to diagnose the needs? – work with different inspiring tools
- Stage 3. Ideate – how to boost creativeness? – effective brainstorming
- Stage 4 – Prototype – how to implement the ideas? – three methods of prototyping
- Stage 5 – Test – how to get a feedback? – art of giving and receiving feedbacks
- Whole day Design Thinking workshop – practice, experience and reflection.
Every day, there will be an outdoor challenges organised to stimulate participants’ creativity.
What others say
The Design Thinking workshop moderated by M-Powered trainers helped our Foundation to define and shape ideas on how to further develop the art and music festivals that we organise in Krakow, Poland. The workshop made us realise that even the most complex idea can be divided into prime factors. Thanks to good planning combined with hard work, success is at our fingertips.
We really appreciate the impeccable professionalism and skills of both Kasia and Marzena from M-Powered, who quickly developed this workshop for us. From the beginning to the end, I felt that the workshop was inspiring for all participants. All I can do is to wish the M-Powered team every success in their future projects! I fully recommend the M-Powered team as highly professional Design Thinking trainers.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Europass Mobility Certificate
25-29/03/2019 Derrynacleigh, Leenane, Ireland
23-27/09/2019 Krakow, Poland
23-27/03/2020 Derrynacleigh, Leenane, Ireland
Course fee: €490
Erasmsus+ programme can cover all of the associated costs (travel, course fees) allowing your organisation to participate in this course!
Erasmus+ client support
Writing a successful project application is not easy. Our team of experienced project writers would like to support you. Completing the application process with our assistance is much easier than doing it on your own, guaranteeing you a higher success rate of being approved for funding.